The current company (FGHM) on the former spot of the first industrial forge in France (1157). The oldest part of the industrial facility date back to the mid-19th century.
Installation of a blast furnace on the site of a former forging unit
The facility was transformed into a foundry: cast iron for street furniture, piping, parts for the automotive industry.
Creation of the Générale d’Hydraulique et de Mécanique. The infrastructure covered a surface area of 75,000 m2, including 15,000 m2 of buildings
The Lang Ferry Group took-over the Company, which became Fonderie GHM and joined the F3TEC group.
Georg Fischer Turbo impact Horizontal LINE
2 x 8-tonne medium-frequency induction furnaces
2 x 13-tonne furnaces
One 16-tonne furnace
3 fettling robots (KOYAMA type)
1 robotized fettling cell (SIIF type)
Water-based painting line
Spray painting line
Dye penetrant inspection
Tensile test bench, resilience, hardness testing devices